May 2012 Weddings
Options

So excited!!! But....seating chart tips?!

We are starting to get RSVPs back!! I check the mail ever day and it's seriously the high light!!! May 26th needs to hurry up and get here! Is anyone feeling nervous?? Is it weird that I am not nervous at all? I guess after 6 years, I'm ready to marry the love of my life!!!  The one thing I am nervous about.....the seating chart!!! ahhh....any tips?
image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So excited!!! But....seating chart tips?!

• Options
    I haven't started mine yet, but planning to group people together by who they might know best and then breaking those into tables.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i'll start mine after the RSVP date passes, i'm getting FMIL to help with the people on their side that i don't know, and i'll probably take a similar approach to pp and group people together then break out the tables.  
  • Options
    I have made a tentative seating chart & will make adjustments as I need to once we get the RSVP cards back. The only tip I would give about making the seating chart is this: try not to stress over it too much! Your guests won't be sitting for very long anyway :) GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    theknot's seating chart was EXTREMELY helpful for me.. I just did a draft and its very easy!
  • Options

Awesome, thanks for all the help guys! I'll check out the seating chart tool on here and I wont stress....just group people together that know eachother and leave it at that! Wish me luck! :)

image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_so-excited-butseating-chart-tips?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:3657ebd1-752f-4081-87a4-72ff55f60389Post:3b16036d-1aef-440a-b0ff-df2143271d4b">Re: So excited!!! But....seating chart tips?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have made a tentative seating chart & will make adjustments as I need to once we get the RSVP cards back. The only tip I would give about making the seating chart is this: try not to stress over it too much! Your guests won't be sitting for very long anyway :) GL!
    Posted by dori851[/QUOTE]

<div>This is what we did, and yes the guests will only be sitting for about 30 minutes in those seats.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards