May 2012 Weddings
Options

Photo Booth Question

For brides that are having photo booths, how are you infoming guest of the photo booth at the wedding? Is your DJ making an annoucement or are you having something on each table? Just looking for some ideas.
Anniversary

Re: Photo Booth Question

• Options
    We're not having a photo booth, but I recently went to a wedding where they did have one, & they didn't have any signs or anything. They didn't have the DJ mention it either. All the guests just pretty much saw it & went for it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd look to the DJ. A lot of DJs even offer photobooths so you could ask them how other weddings have done it -- but I've always seen the DJ make the announcment throughout the night. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm having a sign that says "Photo Booth" with an arrow pointing towards where it is. I'm also mentioning it in the reception card info so people will hopefully take advantage of it during cocktail hour! :)
  • Options
    It's going to be in our cocktail loung with a table set up for the guestbook and a crafty framed sign explaining what to do --- i'm just assuming people will notice it/the attendant/and the sign and figure it out. Plus, our favors - one at each setting- mention the photo booth (which will be there for the entire reception). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I booked a photobooth and I want the guest to sign the guestbook with their photo in it... so i will put the guest book by the photobooth with a sign asking them to take a photo. I saw some really cute ideas online of a photo guestbook.

• Options
    We're putting ours by the bar... people will HAVE to see it! :)
    I also made some signs with arrows and will have it mentioned on our "welcome" sign during the cocktail hour

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure guests will be able to spot it and figure out what it is, if not and you notice that guests don't see it you could have your DJ make an announcement
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our DJ will make an announcement since ours won't be open for pics during our dinner hour.  We expect that the person working the booth for us will also be encouraging guests to take pics so we aren't planning on signs or anything else.  
  • Options
    Good question! I'm having one and I didn't even think about it other than hanging a cute sign nearby. I think I'll probably have the DJ announce it after dinner to remind guests to check it out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards