May 2012 Weddings

I should probably LIVE in Michaels Craft Store LOL...another FYI

I am getting my OOT baskets together and i found some unbelievable deals at Michaels this week.

First - the small baskets which i posted about which I got for about $1.40 each.

Yesterday i tried another Michaels and they had impulse items on sale for 80% off.
They usually carry a lot of random stuff that may or may not work for your out of town bags but i found some Bath Fizz Balls and Nicely packaged soaps , both with butterflies on them.  They were usually $1.00 regularly but I got them for under 20 cents each. I also found little back massagers for $3.00 each on sale for 60 cents!! and on top of that saved a few more bucks with the 20% off coupons.

My OOT baskets were an added expense i didnt really think about doing at first based on price, thinking they would be like 10-12 bucks each and a few hundred dollars total when all was said and done. We already are doing a candy buffet and personalized homemade wine as our favors for guests. So i didnt want to go too over the top with OOT bags but how can you not at that price.

I still plan on doing bottled water, popcorn, tylenol packets for those who indulge in too much alcohol, candy, and a coupon book for area attractions.  I am going to celephane wrap them and make nice little bows with thank you tags.
 All in all though, i think it will cost me under $100 bucks for 20 OOT bags.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards