May 2012 Weddings

Re: XP from TN- Happy Wednesday!

• Dear co-worker,

I am really sorry but I don't want to hear about how unhappy your husband is at work, how they are trying to push him out. Considering, he is the reason my H is on probation! Tell someone who cares!

Love,

co-worker 

• Dear husband's boss,

PLEASE QUIT BEING A CHILD AND ACT LIKE A MAN SO MY HUBBY DOESN'T HATE GETTING UP AND GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO SCREAM AND THROW THINGS AND THROW FITS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD!!!!

sincerely,
    very irritated wifey!!!!
  • Dear Awesome Photographer,

I love you and think you're fantastic. We loved our e-photos and know our wedding photos will be more amazing. We even want to have you take pictures when we have a baby. BUT, would you please hurry a little? We're dying to see something on your blog to hold us over until the rest are ready.

All the best,

An anxious wife
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_xp-from-tn-happy-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:468f93b2-b0ac-443e-aa72-9c012a7eb3dfPost:6a5e3d05-f663-4719-8655-a9146ca22c35">Re: XP from TN- Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Awesome Photographer, I love you and think you're fantastic. We loved our e-photos and know our wedding photos will be more amazing. We even want to have you take pictures when we have a baby. BUT, would you please hurry a little? We're dying to see something on your blog to hold us over until the rest are ready. All the best, An anxious wife
    Posted by vineyard12[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto all of this!!! I want her to photograph our babies, and our future family portraits!</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards