May 2012 Weddings
Options

Cute honeymoon stuff =]

Just bought a new swimsuit (ok, new top!) and some sandals for the honeymoon from VS.

Going to wear this top with black bottoms I already have, and bought these sandals in silver.  Getting sooooo excited for vacation! =]

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cute honeymoon stuff =]

• Options
    So cute! I was looking at that bathing suit just the other day :)

And not that I can't wait for the ceremony, but the thought of the vacation after is the only thing getting me through the next two months ;)
  • Options

Ditto!  I cannot wait either!

I told FI we needed to go shopping for HM clothes.  :)

• Options
    Very cute!
    @amandad I agree the thought of the honeymoon is helping me along as well.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    Cute :) I just bought a pair of Coach sunglasses! I justified it to my FI by telling him I'll definitely need them for the HM :) Can't wait for vaca!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I actually just ordered all of my HM clothes from Venus. I am just about to post what I bought :-) 

• Options
    Very cute, I need to look on the VS site soon but it is blocked here at work :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thats so funny because I was looking at honeymoon gear this weekend too... Great purchases girl ;)
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Pretty!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_cute-honeymoon-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:546f9b24-fcf9-43f5-a96e-aeb9b5e84f82Post:e8d92d5f-1aac-4e18-808c-999510b8a80c">Re: Cute honeymoon stuff =]</a>:
    [QUOTE]So cute! I was looking at that bathing suit just the other day :) <strong>And not that I can't wait for the ceremony, but the thought of the vacation after is the only thing getting me through the next two months ;)
    </strong>Posted by amandad18[/QUOTE]

This! Very cute, I saw you pinned those shoes the other day. I'm thinking about ordering them they are SO cute!  =)
  • Options
    So cute!!   Can't WAIT for the honeymoon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards