May 2012 Weddings

Re: Thursday Confessions

• I confess I am starting to get excited about planning again!
  • I Confess right now all I can think about is wedding planning.  I want to go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby ever day!!!!  And I'm so proud that I finally got FI to admit that much more goes into it than he expected and promises to be more helpful. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I confess that i'm sick of work this week, I just want this week to be over so I can get to my mom and dad's on Sunday.

I also confess that i'm scared shitless for my dad to be going in for surgery on Monday... which is why i'm sick of work this week. Taking next week off to be with my dad has meant rushing to get a bunch of files cleaned up, while trying to still work on the curernt stuff so there isn't much left for anyone to have to look after next week.

*sigh*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_thursday-confessions-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:57dcb276-6c40-4aa9-a42d-0f57d1d0824fPost:bd23d4a6-3fe8-43c8-9036-7c754d4d4f5e">Re: Thursday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I Confess right now all I can think about is wedding planning.  I want to go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby ever day!!!!  
    Posted by GolfinBride[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ha ha, this is me too, with Michael's and Joanns. They send all these damn coupons and I feel like I HAVE to use them, even if I really don't need that much more stuff!</div><div>
    </div><div>I confess that after the wedding I'm going to start looking for a job that is in the field I want to be in (event planning). I like the job I have right now just fine, but I'm starting to really hate some aspects of it - mainly payroll.</div><div>
    </div><div>I also confess that the more people around me that get pregnant and have babies, the less I want them. Don't get me wrong, they're great and all, but it is SO much work. FI wants kids, but now I'm just not so sure I do.</div><div>
    </div>
  • I confess Im out of things to do at work and about to watch an episode of House on hulu.. I guess its not a true confession since my boss doesnt care!
  • bpphoto785bpphoto785 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in a REALLY foul mood today and work and FI are not helping it. Due to this mood, I'm probably going to go home and eat a cupcake.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I confess that I am so over this semester! I just finished my classes, but I am just sick of studying and don't want to take my finals!
  • I confess that I want nothing to do with wedding planning right now..and just wanna curl up and cry everyday...ive been on vacation but havent done a darn thing except spend time with my grandma this week...Im doing better about my grandpa ..it just comes and goes and anytime I really think wedding..I get upset cuz he wont be there now..:(
    I also confess half my issue  with not wanting anything wedding right now is because FI is determined to just magically pay everything with our income tax...yeah...ive been trying not to smack him for that...he doesnt seem to understand alot needs paid off or at least somewhat before then because I wont even have money till march and im not getting 3,000 back which is about what needs paid before then...grrrr...can I just elope...pleaseee :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards