Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Re: Teen Mom Amber

• Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this... the woman definitely has serious issues.  I'm worried about her child.  

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not at all surprised.  I've only seen one episode of that and could tell right off the bat that girl has problems. 
  • edited December 2011
    Leah needs to be removed from Amber's care.  Gary might not be the greatest dad in the world, but at least it seems like Leah is safe under his care.

BTW, Did you guys see the competing tabloids about Farrah?  OK says she's pregnant, US magazine says no way.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_teen-mom-amber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:24374c61-717b-4bf9-8edc-6eeeec578efaPost:a890175c-fc06-466b-964a-720f6c4c3b12">Re: Teen Mom Amber</a>:
    [QUOTE]Leah needs to be removed from Amber's care.  Gary might not be the greatest dad in the world, but at least it seems like Leah is safe under his care. BTW, Did you guys see the competing tabloids about Farrah?  OK says she's pregnant, US magazine says no way.
    Posted by slm13[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm at least a week behind in Teen Mom, but I so agree.  Take Leah away - either with Gary or not. </div><div>
    </div><div>And OMG, if Farrah is KTFU - I'll just scream.  </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards