Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bella Pictures?

Does anyone have any experience with Bella Pictures?  They're recommended by our venue, and I've been contacted with them (after I put my info into their site), but it seems very corporate and I'm not sure what to think of them.  The woman who called was very nice (obviously a sales rep), but I'm not exactly sure how it works and haven't had a chance to call her back.  Any experiences would be helpful!  Thanks!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bella Pictures?

• Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a very BAD reputation not only on the Pittsburgh board -- but nationally.

They are overpriced and usually take very poor quality photos.  You will not know who your photographer is.

There's a list of recommended vendors above under the Welcome To The Pittsburgh Board thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Run! I have heard nothing but bad things about them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Run! Totally overpriced as well!

I'm wondering why your venue is recommending them? 

With you having a February date, you can get an awesome deal from a photographer you get to meet and know in advance who is capturing your day.

HTH!

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super helpful!  Thank you so much!  I think it might be a corporate type of recommendation, since we did end up booking with the Marriott after reaching a compromise on the contract. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards