May 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: Where do men's tall shirts come from?!

Who sells tall (but not large/ big) men's shirts?

I'm trying to find the FI some nice button downs for wedding festivities, but the only place that sells tall but slim fitting shirts is The Gap- Do you ladies know of any place else?

TIA!

Re: NWR: Where do men's tall shirts come from?!

• Options
    Dillards and Macys has a big and tall section. Dillards especially have lots of selections..

• Options
    we have a store called big and tall here...they sell both 'big' shirts and they carry 'tall sizes'. Don't know if you have the there, used to get dress shirts for my bro there....who is like....150lbs but 6'4

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    my fiance needs to wear dress shirt/tie to work everyday and actually recommends burlington coat factory. he is 6'5 and he always walks out with a ton of different shirts, usually calvin klein, etc. 
  • Options
    Most dept. stores have a big and tall section and then in some areas they have the store big and tall.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Nordstroms... and if you're lucky Nordstom's Rack.

I come from the land of 6'4" is short and 6'6" is normal and most of them are pretty skinny guys.

So drag him to Nordy's and ask the lovely people in suits to measure him and order tall shirts in skinny sizes with long arms :-)
  • Options
    Yes, most department stores have a big & tall section. I know PPs said Dillards & Macy's, JC Penny's also has one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Try Van Heusen.  My FI is 6'3" and only buys their shirts.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've combed our department stores, but can only find tall shirts that are big- And I've always assumed that big & tall stores would be the same way. I'll definitely check those out, though :)

Thanks for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards