May 2012 Weddings

Progress Post #2

Well sorry about that little vent last week, I think we all need it sometimes.
So after I calmed down and talked it out with my mom we are all going to see the venue together. I hope she loves it as much as I do. After we look at it we will sit down and make a final decision. We won't be able to book it until next week though because I am out of town tomorrow through saturday. So hopefully next monday I will be able to check something off my list.
Have a good monday everyone!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards