May 2012 Weddings

Bachelorette weekend getaway? Help what do u think?

Instead of having a bachelorette party for one night I thought it would be a great idea to make it a two day or weekend event with the girls.
Either to Cancun, Mexico, Miami, Florida or Chicago to paint the town red and go see the famous male strippers "Chippendales". I'm leaning towards the Chippendales because its closer to home and I always wanted to have them dance for me whoot, whoot.lol
So what do you ladies think? Bachelorette vacation or just one day in town?

Re: Bachelorette weekend getaway? Help what do u think?

• I'd love to have a bachelorette weekend away!  We're having a destination wedding so I can't ask people to travel twice.  Hopefully we can just do something the week of the wedding in FL.
  • I would say go with what's closest, especially if you have a Chippendale's dream to get in before you get married :).

I've thought about taking my girls to Chicago since it's not far. I think it sounds like fun. I would probably put the focus more on your friendships and how close you all are than just a full weekend of 'I'm a bride, it's all about me!' so your friends don't get wedding-ed out too early! But it sounds like a blast to me!
  • Go for the weekend away! You only have one bachelorette party right!? As long as all the girls can afford it and want to go...if not, then a one day thing would still be fun.  I definately want to have a weekend in Chicago or something :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards