Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Morning

Morning ladies!
  I'm hoping today is less rainy then yesterday!  I went to aerobics last night which felt good, but boy are my hip joints sore!  Weird feeling.  We finally (finally!) booked our engagement photos for the end of May...nothing like waiting until the last possible moment for these.  I also found out that my b-party will be May 30th (since no one has to work the next day).  We aren't doing anything too crazy, but I'm excited to hang out with my friends.
  Hope everyone has a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning

• edited December 2011

Morning all.  I ordered new bedding for our guest room last night, I can't wait for it to come, I hope it's quality and not the cheap feeling stuff.  Price is not a good indicator with comforters these days.  That's about the most excitng that happened to me last night other than visiting the pet store and staples and doing school work.  lol.

I have a meeting today with the dealership I purchased my jeep from in September.  I've been waiting for a new door panel since then and can only use 3 of my 4 doors.  They claim they cannot get a new door panel so we're meeting to negotiate what can be done.  I feel it's a big limiter of my re-sale value, not to mention an inconvenience, so we'll see what happens.  They have no idea my profession btw. :-D

August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    GM!  I ordered all of the paper for my invites last night! Yay!  I need to start the printing, cutting, assembling process soon.  Tonight DF and I are picking out paint! haha It's the little things in life Smile

H-I hate when my hip joints are sore!  Hopefully you feel better soon!

Bri-Boo on the door of your Jeep, that has to be annoying.  I'm picturing a "Legally Blonde" moment, taking back your friend's dog due to Habeas Corpus Tongue out GL!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Not a great start to the day- my stomach randomly started hurting right before I left the apt. this morning, and I felt nauseous. Thank goodness it passed, but I have no idea what that was all about. I contemplated staying home, but I just can't do that so last min. with my job. DH starts w/ the census today... it's silly, but I'm a little anxious. Another challenge this morning was us both getting ready at the same time- I'm used to having the vanity all to myself.

H- I didn't realize you haven't gotten e-pics yet- glad you got that booked!

Bri- GL with the meeting today!

Meg- Sounds like a fun night- you're right, I often find it's the little things in life that make me happiest.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone!
    It was nice to just relax last night... I got home, we ate dinner and I LAID IN BED all night! haha - I don't know why but I have been so exhausted recently (not being able to get out of bed in the AM, going to sleep SUPER early etc.) so it was SO nice to just relax, lay in bed, and watch DWTS! lol! I feel bad b/c I had big plans to go over to the gym but miserably failed and just hung in... oh well!

Heather - YAY for booking your e-pics!! Cant wait to see them!!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bri - GL with your meeting!! Hope it goes well!

Meg - YAY for ordering your paper!! Can't wait to see the invites! I just decided over the weekend that I'm going to DIY my invites :-/ I'm a bit nervous about it!!

Kim - I hope you feel better! There is nothing worse then when your stomach hurts :( Hope it stays away! That happened to me yesterday morning. I woke up around 4:30am with a terrible stomach ache - I thought I was going to get sick... Thank goodness it passed...
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

My night was pretty uneventful. My plan was to get home and exercise, but I was reading Breaking Dawn and i got sucked in and didn't exercise. Then this morning, I set my alarm early and was up, but could not get out of bed... so I missed exercising this morning too. I stink. I am planning on going for a walk at lunch, although I forgot my comfy shoes, so who knows... bah!

H- good work on exercising! and congrats on scheduling your e-session
    Bri- good luck with the jeep! I hope you go all lawyer-y on them! Did you hear anything new about the house?
    Duq- Yay for invites!!
    Kim- weird about your stomach. I'm glad it passed! You're not preggers are you?!??!
    GMC- I have been feeling the same sluggish way. Maybe we are saving energy for when the one year mark hits for the wedding!?!

RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, no I am definitely not KTFU! It only lasted prob. 10 or 15 min.- weird indeed. Maybe it's a hint that I need to take care of myself better, like not skimp on sleep and eat a better, healthier breakfast (had a donut yesterday morning and today).
  • edited December 2011
    Ha! I just had to google "KTFU" I will have to remember that one!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yea, I forgot we haven't really used that term on here in a while... the first time I heard it was on this board.

Hope you get your walk in at lunch! I try to get out and walk, but sometimes it's tough, esp. as the weather gets warmer- I don't want to come back as a giant ball of sweat! Old Town is such a nice area to walk around.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so paranoid about being KTFU after watching that I didn;t know I was pregnant show, that if I get sick, I have to POAS.  lol. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  Man oh man, it was a ROUGH day at work yesterday.  Thank goodness for Zumba afterwards and endorphins!  Also went out with friends for bar trivia last night :)

H, yay for fun updates about epics and bach party!  Is your wedding photog also doing your engagement session?
    Bri, kick some butt at the car dealership.
    M and G, I'm so impressed that you ladies are doing your own invites!
    K, hope you keep feeling better.
    JL, I can never never never get out of bed early to exercise.  I think you get bonus points for even trying :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Bri, that's hilarious!  I feel like the mere act of purchasing a test would freak me out so much right now that I would pass right out in the store ;)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!

Yes, I am actually on here in the morning for once.  I took a much needed sick/personal day, which I am using to massively clean house (FI is starting to make noises about no room for him to move in). 

I hear you all about it being difficult to exercise.  I've been doing pretty well, but I think I've hit a bit of a wall.
    LaFemme - LOVE Zumba, though.  If there were a Zumba class every night of the week I might be more motivated to go!

26Summer - we haven't done our e-pics yet either, and we're getting married in July (just got engaged in Jan, though).  Hope yours go well!

Bri - good luck at the Jeep dealer.  That's just ridiculous!

Meg - ooooh, what kind of paper did you order?  What do the invites look like?

Kim & GMC - hope you both feel better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards