May 2012 Weddings

not slightly mad really ticked now!

been yo yoed by the pphotographer all day! changed on us three times! said yes then no then yes then no... very fickle! and what it all boils down to is she had no sitter. not the weather (her first excuse) not her flash, not the errand she needed to take or the (fictional) hail...

Re: not slightly mad really ticked now!

• What?!?!?!?! Are you serious!!!!! How is she going to schedule a photo shoot and not have a sitter??? What gonna happen on your wedding day if she doesnt have a sitter?  If I were in that situation I would be highly P******* Off... I think I would start looking for a another photographer.... That's just me though... Sry you had to deal with that today...
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wow I'm really sorry.  At that point I would be looking for a new photographer!
    Photobucket
  • I totally agree... how rude and unthoughtful of her! Do you have a contract?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_not-slightly-mad-really-ticked-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:77187597-0185-4f76-aad8-07041a085e34Post:9943fc2f-c33f-4acd-a6e2-bd826029774c">Re: not slightly mad really ticked now!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What?!?!?!?! Are you serious!!!!! How is she going to schedule a photo shoot and not have a sitter??? What gonna happen on your wedding day if she doesnt have a sitter?  If I were in that situation I would be highly P******* Off... I think I would start looking for a another photographer.... That's just me though... Sry you had to deal with that today...
    Posted by Ambie106[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry girl, that's so stupid. I agree with Amber</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • rencontrezmoirencontrezmoi member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    That is ridiculous!! Did you sign a contract or pay a deposit yet?? If not, I definitely agree that you should find a different photographer.
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • fortunatly i have not signed a contract yet. we were doing the epics with her to try her out...
  • Definitely find another photographer.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree with the others.  I'd start looking for another photog.  You want someone you can count on.  Not someone who is going to cause you unneccessary additional stress. 
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Agree with PP. That's just unacceptable. Find someone new that won't cause you any unecessary stress
    imageAnniversary
  • Find another photographer.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would totally find someone else.
  • The epic session is reccommended for exactly this resaon! Now you know her degree of professionalism is below your standards. Time to move on and find someone else! On the bright side, at least you didn't have to deal with this on your wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • well i suppose thats true. ast least i wont have to deal with that later
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards