May 2012 Weddings

92 days and still no dress :(

OMG WTF is going on!!! I STILL dont have my dress yet. ive been waiting since last March. I am just getting a bit anxious now and annoyed ....end vent.

Re: 92 days and still no dress :(

• O.M.G. I'd be FREAKING out! What is the store telling you?? I'd be nervous too. And I'd also be harassing these people with phone calls every day! Hope it comes SOON!! GL!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Crazy! I was so relieved I found mine at a sample sale (though that has all sorts of probelems unto itself....) simply because I am awful at waiting for anything. I couldn't imagine that amount of time waiting...

Sending you Knottie vibes for quick delivery!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_92-days-and-still-no-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:7a2123c0-bae3-4099-97af-d7d5fad49232Post:f4282042-b33b-48fe-a665-9c3ccd609fff">Re: 92 days and still no dress :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]O.M.G. I'd be FREAKING out! What is the store telling you?? I'd be nervous too. And I'd also be harassing these people with phone calls every day! Hope it comes SOON!! GL!
    Posted by lnvane00[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ditto this. I would call at least once a day and go down there to ask WTF is going on. Unless you had a super crazy custom dress, there is NO WAY it should be taking this long!

</div>
  • Ahh I would definitely call and ask what's going on! When were you promised to get it by?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • what is going on with it?? that is crazy! i'm sorry :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was promised it by tomorrow and still nada :(
  • Make sure you call frequenly. Mine came in and they didn't even call me!
  • I haven't gotten mine yet either, but they said some time in February.  I am not worried yet though. 

Have they called the designer to find out where it is?

• Mine's not in yet, either. I ordered it April 17th. The new "arrival date" is the first half of March. Ack! My first fitting is scheduled for March 27th, so here's hoping it comes in before then!
  • That's crazy hope it comes in soon. I ordered mine in October and it is supposed to be in end of March. Couldn't imagine waiting for it a whole year. I'm sorry.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_92-days-and-still-no-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:7a2123c0-bae3-4099-97af-d7d5fad49232Post:ae26cd6c-692e-4102-b37a-664fe299b430">Re: 92 days and still no dress :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was promised it by tomorrow and still nada :(
    Posted by XxKrazy4u[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay, so technically your dress isn't late... but I would still call and ask what's up.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would definitely call & see what's up. GL :) Try not to stress too much, everything will work out for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would call because that is crazy.  There is no way it should take almost a year to get the dress.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A year to get your dress?  What designer is this from, someone in Russia?!  That is crazy.  Mine was ordered/made in 6 months.  I thought that was a bit excessive.  If they promised it here by today....I would be on the phone with them every hour and going down after work.......
    Time of our lives Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards