Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Veil News..yay!

So remember how I was so upset about my veil that was the wrong size? I have been calling the bridal shop nearly every day for the last week to try and figure otu what we are going to do. Today they finally said they couldnt fix it because it was too short of a time. The good news? I got to pick out another veil, and I like this one better! Smile Its getting special ordered from another company, so I can really only imagine what it will look like at this point, but if it comes right I will be so happy. The shop also didnt charge us for anything extra, even though this veil is more expensive. Fingers crossed the next fitting goes better!!

Re: Good Veil News..yay!

• edited December 2011
    YAY!  i'm glad they are doing something for you and I'm sure it's goign to look beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg I actually got my RSVP code to work!! Woohoo!! Now question...I changed my "avator" to a pic of FI and I but its still showing up as random pics. What am I doing wrong??
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo, I'm glad they found you such a good solution!  What does the new one look like?

It looks like your avatar is showing up fine for me!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
    edited December 2011
    Yes I see it now. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    That's great, esp. since they aren't charging you any more for it!
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! So glad to hear! Do you have a picture?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I love good customer service!

Let's see a pic!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
    edited December 2011
    No picture unfortunately because it currently doesn't exist Tongue out
    I have a knack of liking different things about different veils so they are custom-making it. I haven't told anyone a darn thing about my dress or veil but I feel I can trust you ladies (Trisha...I know you IRL so dont tell a SOUL!!).

My veil is LOOONNNGGG (which was the problem to begin with..the first one was 2 feet too short). It is extra pouffy on top, because I want to wear it high on my head. It has a single row of Swarovski crystals that go the length around. Then near the very end of the train, there is  a scattering of crystals that space out and decrease as you go up (near my head). I love it and hope it turns out ok.
    They measured that I need 128 ft, but since I was so upset about the first one coming in too short, they are ordering this one at 140 ft. They said we  can always make it shorter if need be.

If everything goes well, I'll be adding Sorelle Bridal to the good vendor list!
  • missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The veil sounds gorgeous - but 140 feet?  That is the length of the veil?  WOWZA!  How will that work during the ceremony - do you have your bridesmaids practicing to manouver it?  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards