Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

**Duq**

Hey! Just checking in!! Did you have your makeup trial yet? I'm trying to set something up for Sunday with her right now.
She emailed me how much time she would need on the day of, and actually mentioned that she had another wedding to do that day.. Now I'm like freaking out, wondering what time the other wedding is. Ahhh!!!
image.
BabyName Ticker

Re: **Duq**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI! My trial is tonight actually! For the trial she said she would need about 2.5 hours for 3 of us(My mom and sister are going too).  I'll find out tonight how long it is going to take for everyone to get their makeup done.

Speaking with Monica Kitta yesterday, they will work together to get things finshed on time.  Rollers setting while makeup is done etc. 

I hope things are going well for you in the remaining days before your wedding! 
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011

Awesome! I hope everything goes great tonight!!

image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nancy- I just got back from my trial with Kate. She is very nice and does a great job! I'll post pictures later.  She definitely matches your taste and look! She did my mom, sister and I.  We all looked like "ourselves", just enhanced!

She did mention having 2 weddings in one day!Smile It sounded like she was ready take them both on.  She needs about 50 minutes per girl.  A little extra time if there are eye lashes or if something needs redone or paid special attention to.

Hopefully your trial goes smoothly!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011

Awesome! I can't wait to see pics!

I finally booked mine for Sunday!

image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards