Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

More vibes and prayers please

I just found out that my grandfather passed away this morning. Cry I just checked my email, and my uncle sent an email at 10 something is morning saying so. Nice way to find out, huh? I did turn on my phone- I have two messages, but can't check them b/c I get no reception in here. My coworker is at lunch, so I can't even excuse myself to have some privacy. It's busy, and I'm trying to hold it together to take calls and speak Spanish, but it's hard. I'm kind of in shock, even though I knew this was going to happen soon.

TIA for all of the vibes, thoughts, and prayers.

Re: More vibes and prayers please

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim, I'm so sorry. What a terrible way to hear about it. Is going home for the rest of the day an option?

::Hugs::
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Kim :(  That really is an awfully cold way to find out such bad news.  Big hugs to you!  Agreed with Jenn- is there any way you can leave?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I'm sorry Kim. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim so sorry to hear your news. I'd also request to leave early if at all possible.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Kim.  Like Jenn said, is taking the rest of the day an option? 
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw kim, big hugs for you. i'm so sorry. take the rest of the day off if they will allow it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear this, Kim.  I'll be thinking of you and your family during this time.   I know it is hard to find comfort now, but he is in a better place and not in any pain.  

Big hugs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, I can't leave early b/c my boss is off, so it's just my coworker and I. I do get a break at 2:30, and I leave at 4 today instead of 5 b/c I came in early, thank goodness. Thanks ladies. I'm going to check my voicemails on my break.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no. Kim- I'm so sorry to hear this. Many many vibes to you and your family for you guys to get thorugh this.  I know its hard now, but he is in a better place. And he will always be in your heart. Let me know if you need anything
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim, I'm so sorry that your had to hear this and in such an impersonal way.  Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so sorry Kim.  :hugs:
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies....just listened to my phone messages. It was my uncle and my mom...no details yet, so I'm not sure when we'll need to fly out. I think right now I am just angry more than anything, about the email and other various things relatives have done that piss me off. It's not going to be pleasant seeing some of them, but I will have to just bit my tongue and be nice. Part of me is a little relieved, b/c I've been on edge the past couple of days, wondering if today would be the day. I know he is at peace now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim I am so sorry to hear :( Many vibes for you and your entire family, you will be in my thoughts.

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.  May he rest in peace.  Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kim,
      So sorry to hear this:-(  Thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww, Kim.  I'm SO sorry to hear this.  Many T&Ps coming your way from me.  Just dont forget to remember to good times & memories in this difficult time. *hugs*
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather.
    Sending prayers to you and your family.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so so sorry to hear about your grandfather, Kim. Many vibes and prayers for your family during this tough time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards