May 2012 Weddings

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Dear Aunt,
    I'm sorry that you feel that all the "good and expensive" stuff has been purchased from our registry. I'm not sure how you couldn't find something you like out of the 140 remaining items, but that sounds like your problem not mine. And I'm sorry that you don't feel as any of it is "good" however, since FI & I registered for it, it's obviously what we want.
    Sincerely,
    Your slightly over-stressed niece
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear t-mobile,
    this is the third phone that you have sent me broken! Can you send a working phone promptly?
    thanks
    get me a working phone or ill scream
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dear Southwest,

I'm slightly peeved at the fact that you charged our debit card TWICE for our honeymoon hotel room. Once would have been just fine. Now we have to deal with things that aren't necessary! I hope your customer service takes care of this QUICKLY for us.

Sincerely,
    Extremely Annoyed Customer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Funeral Home

I understand you make money off of other peoples pain and deaths. But could you please stop being so rude to my cousin. She just lost her 5 year old son and worrying about how much she owes you for something so small is the last thing on here mind. Also if you could pass this along to the coroner and the hospital that would be great! You will get your money if you would be a little nicer. Just let her bury her son in peace!

Signed
    Sad Cousin and still grieing like everyone else
  • edited February 2012
    Dear State Trooper, I figured that since you get an extra day this month, you would stop me for my window tint when I can drive 80 mph and not get stopped. But, thank you for giving me a warning and not the $250 fine. Now I have to spend money I don't want to spend to get this fixed. I mean, what's the difference between my 19% and the legal 35%? Honesty, you would never have stopped me had it been sunny. Thanks for having nothing better to do. Sincerely, I like my tint
  • Dear Prospective Vendors,

I understand that you keep calling me, and I call you back but this phone tag is just not working. I have emailed you these exact questions, why don't you just email me back!!!

Sincerely, 

Bride Who Prefers Email
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_wtf-wednesday-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:9d6ad887-9835-467a-b386-08f0f0f39192Post:d359c685-8961-4189-9834-6bfe6092f7a8">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Prospective Vendors, I understand that you keep calling me, and I call you back but this phone tag is just not working. I have emailed you these exact questions, why don't you just email me back!!! Sincerely,  Bride Who Prefers Email
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

<div>UGH this is my pet peeve.  This is 2012 - if you give out an email address as a contact option, same rules apply - I expect you to get back to me in a timely manner just as quickly as if I had called, or even faster!  If you aren't willing to do this, don't give out e-mail as an option.</div><div>
    </div><div>I have a total problem with my coordinator at my venue about this.  I hate the phone, but really it is because I have a job where I literally can't talk on the phone except during lunch (which most people won't answer their phone during).  SO ANNOYING!!!!!</div>
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear Home Owners thinking aobut selling,

Please sell you house for a good price so FI and I can have a nice place to live one we get married! I'm sick of looking at houses and just want to find one already.

Sincerely,
    Anxious Bride wanting a great house

Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards