May 2012 Weddings
Options

Good Morning from Louisiana!

Good morning ladies hope everyone had a good nights sleep or at least got sleep. It is 4 am here in Louisiana and I have been sitting in the ER with FI and FMIL all night. As you all know FMIL is sick and has cancer any slight change in blood pressure or temp or anything "normal" and we have to bring her in. Well her blood pressure dropped to around 87/56 for those of you who don't know anything under 90 is low and for her this is danger. She could become really dizzy and pass out or with her heart problems it could cause a heart attack or stroke. They are giving fluids and so far it's still low. She really wants to go home instead of being admitted but they did find an infection so we aren't sure what will happen. I could use your prayers please! The next 2 months I have every weekend and pretty much everyday planned until Oct. We have so much going on and FBIL is getting married in a month. Just pray that she gets to go home and things are ok for now we know nothing about this process is easy but hopefully prayers will help! FI said to tell you ladies thanks in advance he knows that all of you ladies have been great and we have such a big support system here! Thanks ladies have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards