May 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: my poor baby! PIP

We brought our furbaby to the vet today because his paw was all red and he has an infected nail bed. He has to wear a cone for the next few days so he doesn't lick and irritate the wound. HE IS SO MISERABLE!!! I feel terrible. :(
May '12 Nesties
March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
MARRIED!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: NWR: my poor baby! PIP

• Options
    Oh my, I'm sorry.  What a cutie!
  • Options
    I like to dub this the "cone of shame". :p

Poor guy, I hope he is better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww poor guy!  Hope he feels better soon!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    aww that's sad, poor puppy! I wish they could understand WHY they have wear that...it's for the best but of course he's just thinking "why have you done this to me??" haha. Glad his paw was fixed...he'll be feeling like himself soon!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Poor baby! Jaeden (my pug) wishes him well too :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Oh no, I hope he feels better soon!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I hope he feels better soon.  I know how hard it is to see your furbaby like that.  My furbaby's (Tino and Mo) cats hope he feels better too.  Tino knows way to well what that feels like!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww feel better pups!
  • Options
    Poor thing :( I hope he's on the mend soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sweet Belle had to wear one for TEN days after she was spayed because her stiches broke...  FI called it her sattelite dish, haha!  She was miserable, but we got through it with an extra dose of spoiling!  Belle wishes your baby well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Oh no! The cone of shame! Poor thing. Hope he heels fast!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Boomer appreciates the well wishes! He's feeling better now that he's starting to get used to it a little more. FI & I have temporarily nicknamed him Astro Pup! He's still adjusting, but he's wagging his tail again which makes his Mamma feel so much better! 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Awww, hope he feels better soon and my dogs Savannah and Ophelia send him positive doggie vibes :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards