May 2012 Weddings

Grey's Anatomy

Anyone else watch? I just caught up with last weeks and cried like a baby. It hasn't had that effect on me for at least the whole past season and maybe the one before,  but it used to all the time. Such a good cathartic release!
~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Grey's Anatomy

• I got choked up last week but held back thankfully. Cant wait for next season!
  • I personally thought it was a super depressing episode.  It ended and I was like, wow, that bummed me out.  lol
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I agree with PP I usually cry in every episode or have some kind of emotion and for the finale I was just almost bored with it. I did cry when all the people stayed for the little girl but other than that I found it bland. I hope next season is better!
  • Yes, it was that scene that got me too. It was also probably party due to the fact that I had a few beers earlier in the evening and then watched it alone.... haha.
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love that show! The last episode was pretty depressing but can't wait for next season!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards