Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Outside Picture Locations

Our ceremony will be in Millvale and our reception will take place in Coraopolis at the Airport Marriott. 

Does anyone have suggestions of parks, places, etc on the way to the reception we can stop at and take pictures after the ceremony?

We didn't really want to go to Mount Washington, but since I'm not in the area I wanted to ask you the experts!!

Thank You!

Re: Outside Picture Locations

• Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is the airport marriott the one by robinson?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey we had our reception in Coraopolis and did pictures at the waterfall at Penn Center West in Robinson...it's on the way and it's beautiful.  I think I have the contact info for the person who you talk to about taking your photos there.  It's no charge, just a waiver to fill out.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep that is the one near Robinson on the way to the airport!

26summer would you mind giving me the contact information? 
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just making sure.

settlers cabin park is also over there. moon park as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Penn Center West, although if I recall correctly, it can be a little tough with the sunlight during that time of day (there's a waterfall there, right?).

If you are looking for a place with more open shade for photos, what about Robert Morris? There's some nicely manicured grounds right up the road, the chapel is pretty cool with glass, etc. Might be worth a shot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I sent you a PM with the information!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions!!! They are extremely helpful!! My next trip to Pittsburgh I'm gonna check out all the places and get the best areas for pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Robin Hill Park in Moon is pretty too.  I know someone who got married in November and had their photos taken there.  They came out beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards