May 2012 Weddings
Options

Random

But I wish TK would notify you when people replied to posts like they do on FB that would be so nice...haha sometimes I can't keep track of where I posted what lol
Photobucket

Re: Random

• Options
    I feel the same way sometimes.  Would make it so much easier to know how has responded to what.  As much as I hate all the FB announcements I get at least I know when something is going on.
    May 2013 June Siggy:Flowers!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Exactly!!  Sometimes I forget to respond to things on here because I don't go back and check it because I get distracted with other things on TK
    Photobucket
  • Options
    SO TRUE! It can get pretty tedious sometimes
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You can click the WATCH link on the top of the thread (in green).  Then, there is a link on the left, under "community links"  that says "threads you are watching."  That will bring you to all of the threads that you want to follow up on.

Once you click WATCH, it will turn in to UNWATCH or STOP WATCHING... Something like that so you can remove it from the list too.

• Options
    Oops, I either made up the fact that the link changes to UNWATCH/STOP WATCHING or they changed stuff on here. 

I guess to "stop watching" a thread, you "X" it out of your list under the "Threads you are watching" screen.

Hope this is helpful ladies =)
  • Options
    Yea... it is annoying!
  • Options
    I too, thought this was annoying!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards