May 2012 Weddings
Options

"as of right now, its just me, but reserve an extra spot in case I decide to bring someone&quot

yeah, ok...

Why do people think this is acceptable?  Do they not understand there is a price on EVERY head? grrr.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "as of right now, its just me, but reserve an extra spot in case I decide to bring someone&quot

• Options
    Welll think of it this way.. atleast they rsvp'd... lol i have an aunt that decided to tell my father "well i dont know if im comming, i dont have money for a gift or anything to wear to a wedding" his response... "ok well then make sure you let her know if your coming or not, she needs to plan tables, chairs, food..etc.." her response... "well im sure there are extra tables and chairs they can set up if they need to." are you kidding me?!?! yeah... cause i really want uncovered, undecorated tables in my wedding photos cuase your to lazy to tell me yes or no...i dont care about a gift but i am going to be livid if she decides to show up with her crappy attitude and get ticked off when theres no seat for her cause she doesnt know how to check a box on a card and stick it in a mail box....

I would call the person and tell them, im sorry but you were not able to give them a random plus one just in case someone decdies to come wtih them.. unless they would like to forward a check to you for the $xx.xx to cover their plate price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards