May 2012 Weddings

February Siggy Challenge

I'm running out of ideas, ladies!
We have 4 months left, so that means 4 siggy challenges left to do.. I think our May siggy will be "Wedding Preview" and a compilation of a few things of our weddings of our choosing :)

But what do we do for the other 3 months?

Re: February Siggy Challenge

• Maybe do the 'Somethings' Old, New Borrowed, and Blue?? I don't know if all the May Knotties are doing these but its something to consider.
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_february-siggy-challenge-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:ee0ffbde-ed0e-4105-b8af-e6ce932b4efePost:627f8de4-38b4-4f36-b3fb-06ab733eb8be">Re: February Siggy Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]well, I'm not doing any DIY and I'm not having favors... how about our bouquet inspiration?  or, because we're all sending our invites out about this time, maybe our invitations or invitation inspiration?
    Posted by evenundomiel[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree with this.  Plus I don't know about May being a "preview" as my wedding is May 3rd and we have a lot of early May brides so what kind of "preview" would we be having?  April maybe a good "preview".  Just my thoughts</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the idea of April being the "preview". This is such a great group of Knotties :-)
  • I like invitations, too!
  • I LOVE my invites so I vote for invites!!! And I lovet the preview idea for April.

OMG girls we're getting married!!!!!

• edited January 2012
    I also love the invites idea, because I love my invites =]

What about bridesmaid dresses?  Have we done that one already?

Other ideas -
    Veil/headpiece
    shoes (maybe we had this one too?  but awhile ago?)
    wedding band

I'm not having a flower girl, so that would be a no go for me.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I vote invites!! It's a good one since we are getting ready to mail them out!

• My vote is either Bridesmaids dresses or invites! But maybe save invites for March since I'm gonna assume that is when most May invites will go out??
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • I think June would be a good time for a picture from the wedding as everyone's wedding will be over by then and things will be calming down.  I am sure we will all be checking in in June to see how everyone's wedding/honeymoons went and that would be a nice final things to do.  Could May be something like picture of ourselves before we became a Mrs.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards