May 2012 Weddings
Options

Dress Help!!

OK ladies, so I am buying my wedding dress this weekend.  But as I was looking through the pictures I started to second guess myself.  I'm going to link to my pictures because you'll actually see the details.

The first two are of the dress that is making me second guess the gown I plan on buying.  Which one do you ladies like better?

The last three pictures are the dress I fell in love with and plan on buying.

Here is the link:

Oh and I forgot to add the dress I fell in love with, actually has a corset back, but the dress is a 10 and I am more around a 0, so it doesn't fit me to terribly well in the photo either.

ETA: for clarity, my post was confusing lol

Photobucket

Re: Dress Help!!

• Options
    Both are gorgeous but I think you should go with the one you fell in love with in the first place. Good luck, let us know what you go with! Either way, you'll be beautiful in it!
  • Options
    I like them both, but I think the second one is more flattering...but you should definitely go with your gut.  If you fell in love with the second dress originally, it was for a reason! :)
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011

I agree with PP. Go with the dress you fell in love with. It looks great on you!

I had a similar dilemma between 2 dresses and ended up picking the one I originally really loved. Haven't regretted my decision :)

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I love both on you, so either choice will be great, but I personally like the first one best, because that is more my style. I like more simple beading, but that is just my taste! Let me know what one you decide on :)
  • Options
    Ok. So I skimmed your post, looked at the dresses, and picked number 1. I assumed that was the first one you looked at since it was the first two pictures, but I see it wasn't. I think they are both beautiful dresses, and they both look fantastic on you, but 1 is just a little bit better to me. It compliments your figure and looks so fun and foufy (which isn't a word, but you know what I mean). Number 2 looks a little more elegant and sleek, which is typically the features I would want to see more in a dress, but I really liked the way number 1 looked on you. Either way, though, go with your gut!
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

They are both gorgeous but I've seen your pics of you in your dress on other posts before this post and thought omg that is a gorgeous dress on her!! So I had to stick to my original feelings :) and when it gets altered to fit you perfectly girl its gonna be more amazing then it already is! :)

Go for your first initial gut instinct!

March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I think I'm just getting nervous because I'm about it buy it and I want to make the right decision!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    the original dress is a style that will remain gorgeous, and in style, forever!! your future daughter might want to wear it one day :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I was going for a vintage-y theme which is one of the reasons why I loved the first dress. 

@evanundomial- That was one of the things I was looking for in a dress when I was trying them on.  I want to look back on my pictures and look classic and elegant.

But, in real life, I am very trendy, which the other dress is.  So this is where I get confused!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Do you put one on and really think about the other one more?? Thats what helped make my decision..
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    Well I only tried them on once.

I went back to try on my original dress for my BM.  And they had sold my sample...so now I can't even go back to compare them....boo
    Photobucket
  • Options

I agree with going with your gut feeling. You look great in either, your first choice is more sexy elegant and your second is more fun and flirty to me. Personally I think if you could try on your first choice tailored to you it wouldn't even be a question! Good luck!!!

• Options
    I like the first one, super flowy and layered!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i like the one with the ruffles.
  • Options
    I like the first one....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like your original choice better, but they are both really beautiful!!
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I really like both.  The layers on the first one make it look more elegant.  As you said though the second one seems more trendy.  You just have to go with your gut.
    May 2013 June Siggy:Flowers!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I usually don't like the fluffy ones, but you look stunning in it.  I like the other one too, but there's something about the first one.
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love the first one, but that is more my style. Try picturing your wedding day in the dress, posing for pictures, saying your vows, walking down the aisle, looking over the photos afterward... what dress are you wearing? 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards