June 2013 Weddings
Options

C & V Thursday

Morning ladies!! Let's hear your confessions and vents.

Re: C & V Thursday

• Options
    Confession: I got so absorbed with our group yesterday that I forgot to plan a lesson for my program this morning. So I had to come in early and figure out what to do, but now I get to flex out early. But I feel like a dunce for forgetting. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Confession: I'm thinking more about wedding planning than work at work... Everytime I write the date with the year I go into OMG the wedding is this year mode LOL I'm sure I'm sure that'll wear off soon... hopefully lol

Vent: I don't really have anything to vent about. What I wanted to vent about Monday is no longer something I'd like to dwell on so I'm vent-less atm lol

June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    Only confession is that I seriously think about wedding planning ALL day long!!!!! I'm amazed when 5 o'clock rolls around and Ive accomplished nothing! LOL Major vent I cannot find a photographer!!!! Ours is now pregnant and backed out! I've emailed more than half a dozen this week and not a single one of them has returned my email!!!! I actually thought something was wrong with my email! So frustrated!! Its my only major thing remaining and I'll feel so much better when its done!!!!!! Ugh!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards