Options

Happy Wednesday!!!

2»

Re: Happy Wednesday!!!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies- I'm in Pittsburgh!!!  I'm working from home for about a half day today, then going to meet with my florist for the first time!  FI will be flying in to join me tonight, fingers crossed.

Jenn (hey), hang in there- if nothing else, Pines Tavern is totally delicious AND they have a great beer list.

Jenn (new), so awesome about your DH's new job and all his clients following him there!  You must be very proud :)

Karen, have SO MUCH FUN on your honeymoon!

Happy Thanksgiving all, and safe travels!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, E!  So does that mean you're outta there at 12:01? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jen!

I just found out that while all staff have to work our regular work day today, the President of the University took the day off. That's crap!

Vacation

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E- I might wait till12:05 so I know he's out of the parking lot.

Jenn La Femme- Yea for being in the Burgh!!
    image.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karen- how annoying.  I hate when bosses think they're above the rules, especially like this on a holiday.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, KR, I don't want to go but we are out of everything (even butter). I'm short though and can weave in and out of those suckers pretty quickly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A late Good Morning! I'm home- just got up about an hour ago, but was woken up after 8 by a stupid telemarketer. Yell And I thought our number was on the Do Not Call List....

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels to all of you who are travelling today and tom. My parents are coming this afternoon- I'm excited to see them again!

Karen- have a wonderful, relaxing mini-moon!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have to venture out to the grocery store. FI has decided that we are cooking something to take to his parents house tomorrow. They insisted that they have everything under control but he thinks that we just have to bring something. Of course the something that he wants to make we have none of the ingredients at home to make it happen.
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards