June 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement Photo Sneak Peek Is Here!

Our e-photo sneak peek was just posted on our photographer's blog yesterday. I'm really happy with the shots and can't wait to see the rest of them! Anyway, just thought i'd stop in to share them with you all. I have to rush off to a meeting, but i'll check back later.

http://blog.sabrinabrantphotography.com/

Any recommendations for use on our Christmas cards this year?

Re: Engagement Photo Sneak Peek Is Here!

• Options
    I love your dress! Such a great pop of color :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."~The Notebook~
  • Options
    Seriously I love all those pictures.

And your dog is so cute I just want to snuggle with the little darling.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love all of your pictures! I think the first one with the dog might be a good one for Christmas cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great shots! 

Love the first one with the pup for this year's Christmas card.

My favorites, in general, include:

Love the shot of you two holding your hands atop the fence post, in focus and featuring your ring, while the rest of the shot is out of focus and you're kissing... wow, that's hot! 

Love the shot of you two on the wooden bench; you lounging across in your pink dress and brown boots and such straight faces! It's very editorial. 

And the one with you two standing in the woods and looking over your shoulders at the camera, that shot has beautiful composition.

Anniversary
  • Options
    APherber418APherber418 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2012
    They all are amazing.  I love the dress you are wearing in last set also.  I would use the first pic for Christmas cards.
    White Knot
    June '13 January siggy Honeymoon Destination
    Indian Head Resort White Mountains New Hampshire
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! We weren't even going to do an e-shoot, but it came with our package and now i'm so glad we did. It really was a lot of fun. I think we've pretty much decided to go with the first pic for our Christmas cards, but we'll see when we get the rest of the images. It may make for a tougher decision.

After seeing these, i'm even more in love with our photographer than I was when we hired her! She was such a "budget" price for the area I got a little nervous after we signed the contract. Now I have absolutely no regrets!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards