Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I thought the nightmares were supposed to end

I had a wedding nightmare last night.  I usually don't dream, or if I do, I rarely remember my dreams.  But, last night I had a very vivid nightmare about not being able to find a wedding gown for the wedding.  It was so bad that it woke me up.

I thought these were supposed to end, not carry on 7 months after the wedding!

Re: I thought the nightmares were supposed to end

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha - well at least you know it won't come true! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  I don't think I had any after the wedding!

DH woke me up the other night because I was talking in my sleep about what to put on the mattresses...apparently I was getting quite worked up!  No idea!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I think it's a little funny, but I have only had one bad dream so far, although I remember dreaming nearly every night so I'm guessing that there will be more to come. Eeek!!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just started having WR nightmares, not happy about it. It gets me all worked up and stressed out just thinking about them. :(
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL- so Shannon- you're worrie dbaout finding a dress and KR- you're worried about your mattress!  too funny! 

Sh- hurry! Look at a pic of your wedding. You were gorgeous- and you were wearing a wedding dress!  I assure you! lol

I had a dream last week that all my teeth fell out the day before my wedding... it was seriuosly terrifying
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Strange! Hopefully it was just a random nightmare that won't happen again. Didn't you have some scary non WR ones a while ago? (Hopefully I am remembering correctly! Sorry if I'm thinking of someone else.)
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, that is kind of disturbing!  I've had a couple...

E, I remember my dreams almost every night too!  I can never remember if this is a good or a bad thing.

Sara, I have that teeth-falling-out dream a couple times a year!  YUCK, I hate it so much.  Apparently it's one of the most common dream themes to have.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jenn Lafemme- Do people tell you that it's strange that you remember your dreams all the time? People tell me that all the time, like I'm an odd ball. lol

S- I too have the teeth falling out dream, It's usually pretty graphic and happens pretty frequently.

Shannon- Were you talking about your wedding recently, or maybe looking through some pictures or something that could have triggered it?

image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have teeth crumbling and falling out dreams here and there when I am really stressed. WORST.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E, yep, I get that too!  FI always thinks it's weird that I remember my dreams all the time- he almost never remembers his.

GAH even just talking about those teeth dreams is skeeving me out.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards