Chit Chat
Options

NWR: What would you do w/ $75?

So I just won my work's NCAA bracket pool woohoo! I don't ever watch basketball and just randomly picked teams, so I am pretty psyched.

So the pot is $75. I thought it would be fun to see what totally frivolous thing you would do with $75. I want to daydream, even though I will most likely just put it toward bills :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation

Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-what-would-you-do-w-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ec62569-ca7b-43be-95c0-3a11c077e775Post:498cda2d-25dc-450f-84a3-a66198049039">Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved Wicked when I saw it in Chicago! A massage would be wonderful. I also desperately need clothes for spring/summer. I really want to spend it on something fun! But I know I should be responsible.
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]

<div>I've seen it twice and love it so very much! It's coming back to Houston and tickets are just sooooo expensive!! I need to invest in season tickets. </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Shoes. Probably something like these:

http://www.zappos.com/report-brinkley-coral

Because they look so summery and I am obsessed with the color coral right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wicked is my favorite musical and one of my favorite books!

I would use the extra cash for a much-needed massage. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Massage, for sure.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A couple new little sundresses!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My top choices: Massage, the tattoo I've been waiting to get, clothes, savings, going out to eat, or put towards some sparring gear that I desperately need.  An extra $75 sounds really good right now!

• Options
    I loved Wicked one of my favorite musicals. I saw when Idina and Kristin were still in it and they were amazing.
    If I had $75 I may use it to buy some summer clothes or towards decorations on the new house soon.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'd go to the thrift store and stock up on summer clothes. I have skirts and dresses but no tops....this will be a problem later!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-what-would-you-do-w-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ec62569-ca7b-43be-95c0-3a11c077e775Post:e6f0dd84-cd2b-4ac3-bc93-3adfecfdaa1c">Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved Wicked one of my favorite musicals.<strong> I saw when Idina and Kristin were still in it</strong> and they were amazing. If I had $75 I may use it to buy some summer clothes or towards decorations on the new house soon.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>So jealous.</div>
  • Options
    In reality, I'd put it into bills.

If that wasn't a choice, I'd use it to upgrade my cellphone. I'm tired of my old one- it's cracked on the screen and I've had it 2.5 years now, cracked the whole time. 
  • Options
    Like many others, I'd put it to bills too. 

If I had to spend it on something not-bills, then I would definitely have a fun day out seeing a Texas Rangers game. :)
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-what-would-you-do-w-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ec62569-ca7b-43be-95c0-3a11c077e775Post:326f657d-47d8-47c3-991e-b9ea40bbf21d">Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In reality, I'd put it into bills. If that wasn't a choice, I'd use it to upgrade my cellphone. <strong>I'm tired of my old one- it's cracked on the screen and I've had it 2.5 years now, cracked the whole time. </strong>
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you not renew a cell contract or something, or just don't have 100+ to drop on even the 'new line' charge of a phone? That's my issue now ;-; I cracked mine a month after I got it, but very luckily I shattered the back glass not the front. I just put on a case that I can't remove without a ton of work so I quit messing with it. Lol.</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    I'd put it towards the penguin cake topper I really want but just can't bring myself to spend the money on.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-what-would-you-do-w-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ec62569-ca7b-43be-95c0-3a11c077e775Post:a4fb12ae-2162-4e4c-84b7-f816eceaa8cf">Re:NWR: What would you do w/ 75?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd get a tattoo.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>stage.. i love you! me too! Tattoo! </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I wanna know where you can get a decent tattoo for $75.00?   Is it like, 1 inch big or something?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-what-would-you-do-w-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ec62569-ca7b-43be-95c0-3a11c077e775Post:f1d51f1e-7f87-4fe2-89e1-6d6bfeb3ed71">Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: What would you do w/ $75? : Did you not renew a cell contract or something, or just don't have 100+ to drop on even the 'new line' charge of a phone? That's my issue now ;-; I cracked mine a month after I got it, but very luckily I shattered the back glass not the front. I just put on a case that I can't remove without a ton of work so I quit messing with it. Lol.
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't have the $100 to shell out even with the contract renewal. Mine is cracked straight across the middle of the screen, top left to bottom right. But, thank goodness, it didn't affect the screen itself- so it's not fuzzy, but is perfectly clear behind the crack. </div><div>
    </div><div>Just like you, I cracked it a month into ownership. It sucks. Lucky for you that having a case keeps it all together!</div>
  • Options
    soontobehanbysoontobehanby member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/the-sweetest-style-dress
    Buy this dress. It's so cute. But I wouldn't buy a 75 dollar dress if the money didn't fall into my lap.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards