Chit Chat
Options

Best Weekend Ever (AW/pip)

Very excited to say I just got married on Saturday. It was perfect. I wish I splurged on a day of coordinator, but nothing I can do about that now.

Also, DH "propsed" to me two days before the wedding. I never got a ring because we were going to get a custom ring made with a diamond my father gave me. DH was waiting to save up for that. While he was at the jewelry store picking out a gift for his mom he decided to get me a "temporary" ring. He came home and got down on his knee and presented me with the ring. It was so sweet.

A few pics of our day: 

Anniversary

Re: Best Weekend Ever (AW/pip)

• Options
    Yay!! I was wondering all this weekend how your wedding went :) You look lovely, and I am so glad to hear everything went swimmingly. :)
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    I think it was easier for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves knowing that the terrorist was apprehended the night before. Everybody could breathe again.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_best-weekend-ever-awpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:6d9c3b03-c8a3-48be-8226-4fb51f672c91Post:4cb676d7-9654-4daf-b143-fb07c44947d1">Re: Best Weekend Ever (AW/pip)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it was easier for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves knowing that the terrorist was apprehended the night before. Everybody could breathe again.
    Posted by Jessalyn2013[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Good, then it sounds like the party was even more rewarding :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Update that ticker girl! Get to tickin' on how many days you've been married!!!</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Congrats!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Congrats!  You two looked amazing, and it sounds like it was a wonderful time!

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    You guys looked fabulous, congrats!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Thanks everyone. It's true when they say it happens so fast. I barely remember any of it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations, you look beautiful!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    congrats!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards