Chit Chat
Options

#nowthatchersdead ended up...

being read as #NowThatCher'sDead instead of #NowThatcher'sDead.   So it went viral the Cher died.

funny how people can read the same thing differently.

Random I know.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: #nowthatchersdead ended up...

• Options
    I WONDERED what all that fuss was about yesterday. I have a bad habit of reading headlines and going 'Hmm.. I'll check that out later' and then never doing it. Thanks for briefing me. Haha.
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    Yikes!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    What a load of silliness.

Come on now, Cher's never gonna die!  She's like Barbie; she'll be preserved FOREVER with all that plastic and silicone!
  • Options
    Some also read it as Now T. Hatcher is dead aka Teri Hatcher from Desperate Housewives!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    umm... another one

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards