Chit Chat

AW my awesome Whovian Muppet Easter Basket

L

ook what the Easter Bunny brought me!!!! That's a Kermit Iphone Docking Station, a William Hartnel Dr. Who mug, a "My other Car is a Tardis" lic plate holder, Mickey Iphone case and  peeps. I'm so darn excited. It's like Christmas.

I feel like a heel because FI's basket is just Reeses bunnies this year with Red Sox and Patriots Potato Heads. I normally go all out and FI told me he keeps getting embarrassed that he doesn't and I shouldn't do it...so I didn't and he did...not fair.

image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: AW my awesome Whovian Muppet Easter Basket

• That's awesome!! Congrats, what a haul!

Call this retribution for all the years you went all out and he didn't.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Gaaaah I'm so jealous! I want that license plate holder!

Happy Easter!
    imageimage
  • My Easter basket is a huge bag of Jelly Bellies that my SIL brought me. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • DH is getting a few boxes of lifesavers, his favorite and some Pilsburry bunny cookies later this afternoon.  I actually bought about 10 extra boxes of lifesavers over Christmas so I could pass out a couple of rolls here and there throughout the year whenever he was getting a craving.  He'll finish these couple of boxes before tomorrow I'm sure

• I think he was embarrassed that I got him Red Sox/Yankees Tix for Valentines day and he got me a tiny stuffed dog from wal mart that kind of looks like one of our dogs. He mentioned something about it today.

I'll take it. I love it.

That is a lot of lifesavers!

image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards