Chit Chat
Options

AFV on Netflix

Maybe I am the only person who loves Americas Funniest Home Videos. Incase Im not, Netflix has a whole episode of AFV dedicated to getting married & weddings. Its hilarious. Although, its making me kinda scared that all these things will happen to me. Anyway, if you have Netflix and you need a good laugh, check it out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AFV on Netflix

• Options
    now if only they had whose line! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    OMGoodness, they just showed this clip of a bride on some stairs and she is throwing her bouquet behind her, it ends up hitting the fan & the fan rips it apart. Haha. I guess everybody gets some of the bouquet.

& this other clip they showed the guy who caught the garter putting it on the girl who caught the bouquet & all of a sudden his wife comes up & starts beating the crap out of him.

These two things are perfect examples of why I dont plan on doing either one of these things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_afv-on-netflix?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:d426493a-c80b-424e-aa72-a5e696357786Post:58da8d98-7984-403b-b913-bb0f80c3d6e9">Re: AFV on Netflix</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMGoodness, they just showed this clip of a bride on some stairs and she is throwing her bouquet behind her, it ends up hitting the fan & the fan rips it apart. Haha. I guess everybody gets some of the bouquet. & this other clip they showed the guy who caught the garter putting it on the girl who caught the bouquet & all of a sudden his wife comes up & starts beating the crap out of him. These two things are perfect examples of why I dont plan on doing either one of these things.
    Posted by Sierra524[/QUOTE]

<div>Omg my FI totally brought this up last night and I was like NO we are NOT doing that! </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What is up with the Hallelujah breakdown guy??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_afv-on-netflix?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:d426493a-c80b-424e-aa72-a5e696357786Post:c4c66ab4-8a0c-4d64-92b9-de40eebf7c01">Re: AFV on Netflix</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is up with the Hallelujah breakdown guy??
    Posted by LuckyLucke[/QUOTE]

OMG I didnt get that either! I thought maybe at first he was having a leg cramp, but I guess he was just really excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mom and I saw that episode on ABC Family a few months back.  It's pretty awesome/epic!  It made me realize for one that something is going to go wrong no matter what, and I'm just prepared to roll with it.

My favorite is how people keep passing out INTO the bride, and she'd just stand there glaring at them on the ground.  I'm sure they totally meant to pass out on top of you and "ruin" your wedding.  Don't bother help them.  I'm sure they are just fine down there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards