Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: Is this okay to wear to someone else's wedding?

• Yes, I think it would be fine. And super pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree I think with the floral print you're fine! And yes super adorable!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a really beautiful dress,and its not "bridal" its very appropriate,expensive though...would you like to be my fairy god mother and buy my wedding gown? its less than your dress...LOLOLOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's fine, but I sure wouldn't spend that much on a normal dress!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • CrazyCatLady3CrazyCatLady3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_is-this-okay-to-wear-to-someone-elses-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:673040ae-027f-476c-9202-21ed5753b8faPost:c1896368-0c4d-4d2d-87d9-f6666429ca57">Re: Is this okay to wear to someone else's wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a really beautiful dress,and its not "bridal" its very appropriate,expensive though...would you like to be my fairy god mother and buy my wedding gown? its less than your dress...LOLOLOL
    Posted by mrsbobfilson[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm probably several years older than you.  I've toiled enough years of work to be able to afford the dress.  :)

Thanks everyone for weighing in.
  • It's a beautiful dress and would be appropriate for any spring/summer event because it doesn't look bridal
  • I'm biased because I *almost* bought this gown for our HM trip :P But I LOVE it and think the floral print is bold enough to take away from the fact that the background is cream. As a bride, I would compliment someone wearing this at my wedding, not glare at them. Pull thr trigger! It's beautiful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards