Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

love five pines barn... Help can not find any info on it just this....

Re: love five pines barn... Help can not find any info on it just this....

• Options
    Rmf188Rmf188 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking for information on this venue as well. I emailed the contact Steve today. Hopefully he will get back quickly. Did you ever find any further information. I am curious about number 1: Their location and number 2: pricing/accomdations for the venue. The pictures look stunning on carsonsweddings.com. I will pass along anything I hear if you are still interested.
  • Options
    SarahHartzellSarahHartzell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They charge $2,000.00 to rent the barn. That doesn't include anything just the use of the venue. I felt it was a little pricey for what you get. When we looked at it they had big plans for the place but nothing was done yet. There was no parking and it was basically just an old barn. I know he said there was a ton of stuff they had to do to bring it up to code before they could hold a wedding. The pictures on Carson's website are of the owner of Five Pine's daughters wedding. He also owns Johnston's Florist so they ask that you do flowers through them. I can't remember if that is mandatory or not. It is located in Irwin, PA / North Huntingdon, PA area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards