Newbie Here....

Screen Name: MissTira
Significant Other's Age: 35
What You Do: Administrative Assistant
What SO Does: Analyst
State of Relationship: Florida
How Long You've Been Together: 6 years
How You Met: We started working together
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 10/18/13 (civil ceremony) 10/19/13 reception
Real Babies: 1 beautiful baby boy
Fur Babies: 0
Loves: Watching Movies, dancing, chatting with my best friends and enjoying life
Hates: Waking up early in the am LOL!!
Pet Peeves: People that dont know how to stay in there lane and give respect when its given
Hobbies/Activities: My hobbies are running after a very busy 3 year old, other than that i have no time for nothing else LOL
Favorite Thing About Your SO: Hes kind, caring, responsible and the perfect DAD to our son..not to mention quite the handy man (LOVE ME SOME HIM)
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can be a bit of a manly man but thats what makes him him
Describe Your Personality: Sweet, charismatic, outgoing and loves to have fun
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 1 who has time to be snarky
I've Been On TK Since: I believe since mid to late 2012
How You Came to Be On TK: He proposed and i immediately logged in LOL
How I like my potatoes: Baked and Fried
Favorite book/author: Zane
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am a true Pieces and I love LOVE, I enjoy being with family and friends...Im no where near perfect but i have always believed that i close to it LOL...I love talking to ppl, outgoing and of course what woman doesnt love shopping... Im a typical girly girl that has a big heart and open mind... I am ME!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Newbie Here....

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_newbie-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:f059fa0a-d068-4e11-a3e2-44ae296138c6Post:5bd8e2a6-488d-45fc-850d-c6587a56bf91">Newbie Here....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Screen Name: MissTira Age: 36 Significant Other's Age: 35 What You Do: Administrative Assistant What SO Does: Analyst State of Relationship: Florida How Long You've Been Together: 6 years How You Met : We started working together Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 10/19/13 (civil ceremony) 10/20/13 reception Real Babies: 1 beautiful baby boy Fur Babies: 0 Loves:   Watching Movies, dancing, chatting with my best friends and enjoying life Hates: Waking up early in the am LOL!! Pet Peeves: People that dont know how to stay in there lane and give respect when its given Hobbies/Activities:   My hobbies are running after a very busy 3 year old, other than that i have no time for nothing else LOL Favorite Thing About Your SO: Hes kind, caring, responsible and the perfect DAD to our son..not to mention quite the handy man (LOVE ME SOME HIM) Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:   He can be a bit of a manly man but thats what makes him him Describe Your Personality: Sweet, charismatic, outgoing and loves to have fun Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 1 who has time to be snarky I've Been On TK Since : I believe since mid to late 2012 How You Came to Be On TK: He proposed and i immediately logged in LOL How I like my potatoes: Baked and Fried Favorite book/author: Zane Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am a true Pieces and I love LOVE, I enjoy being with family and friends...Im no where near perfect but i have always believed that i close to it LOL...I love talking to ppl, outgoing and of course what woman doesnt love shopping... Im a typical girly girl that has a big heart and open mind... I am ME!!!!
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

Sorry had to quote it, the pink was hurting my eyes.

Pics of your child?

• Sorry for the color and i unfortunately have no pics of my little angel ill have to post some later

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Welcome and Congrats!!  :)
  • Congratulations! Welcome. :-)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• thank u ladies

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.