October 2013 Weddings

Hi, I'm new

Screen Name: GatorGirl1013
Significant Other's Age: 28
What You Do: Cashier/Server; Licensed Cosmetologist; just finished school for Aesthetics a couple weeks ago
What SO Does: Mechanic
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 3.5 years
How You Met: Originally at a car accident; Officially through someone we both knew (a couple years after the car accident)
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 12, 2013
Real Babies: He has one age 7
Fur Babies: a lot (currently- 3 cats [just lost one the other day], 7 dogs, 2 horses [1 mine, 1 belongs to a friend but I let her keep him on my property])
Loves: Animals
Hates: People sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and sharing information that isn't theirs to share
Pet Peeves: People trying to explain away their behaviour when told something they said was innappropriate in that situation (especially when regarding death)
Hobbies/Activities: Spending time with my animals, reading
Favorite Thing About Your SO: His personality
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: How stress makes him smoke more
Describe Your Personality: Loyal, Caring
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): not sure, probably around a 5
I've Been On TK Since: Sometime in 2011
How You Came to Be On TK: I think I saw it on another message board, not sure though been a couple years
How I like my potatoes: depends what I'm eating them with
Favorite book/author: don't currently have one
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: Not sure what one would consider interesting about me, if you want to know something about me, just ask it's easier that way.

Re: Hi, I'm new

• Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Welcome!  Sorry to hear about your kitty.  

Are you going to be doing your own makeup for the wedding?

• I haven't decided yet if I am or not. I was originally planning to, but not sure at the moment. My friend (who had been my Aesthetics instructor) and I are going to start playing with looks and from there I'll figure it out. If I don't do it myself, I'll have her do it.
  • Sorry about your kitty.  But, furbabies are LOVED here. :)

And since I tend to gravitate that way; what kind(s) of horses?  Do anything special with them?   :)  I've an Arabian and a Paso Fino who I just use for trail riding.

Welcome and congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding!  :)  
  • Welcome to the boards; best wishes on your engagement.

So sorry to hear about your loss.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Welcome! Im also Oct 12!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone.

I'll get pictures up of them sometime.

The horses are (mine) Chestnut Quarter Horse [AQHA] and my friend's is a painted. Mine had been a barrel horse before I got her, I plan to get her back into it once I learn to ride her. She'd won stuff on local levels, and comes from champion bloodline.
  • Welcome!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Welcome date twin! You guys originally met in a car accident?! Did one of you hit the other?
  • He was one of the responding paramedics. An 88-year old man made a left hand turn in front of me while I was out with my uncle Thanksgiving 2007. I did everything I could to avoid it but we still ended up hitting. Then a couple years later (Oct 2009) a mutual friend at the time introduced us and somehow the wreck got brought up and he mentioned that he had responded to it.
  • [QUOTE]He was one of the responding paramedics. An 88year old man made a left hand turn in front of me while I was out with my uncle Thanksgiving 2007. I did everything I could to avoid it but we still ended up hitting. Then a couple years later Oct 2009 a mutual friend at the time introduced us and somehow the wreck got brought up and he mentioned that he had responded to it. Posted by GatorGirl1013[/QUOTE]
    Small world! Welcome to the October board!
  • Welcome! i am also October 12th :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards