Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

1st draft of vows- PLEASE LEAVE CRITIQUES!

My fiance and I are getting married in June, and he insisted on writing our own vows. Here is my first try at it. Let me know what you think! :) 

Michael,

As we stand here today before our family and friends, I cant believe that today we officially begin our lives together. I love you more than you ever will know, but I promise that I will do whatever I can to show you everyday. I promise to always give you the best of myself, to share with you my time and my attention and to bring joy and strength to our marriage. I promise to respect you and to do everything I can to make you happy, successful and comfortable. I promise to grow along with you, to be faithful to you and honest with you.  I promise to believe in you and believe in us as we grow together.  I give you my love and trust, my acceptance and respect and the willingness to face challenges in order to keep our relationship strong and alive.  These things I promise to you today and every day, in good times and bad. You make me the happiest I have ever been and I cannot wait to be your wife.

Re: 1st draft of vows- PLEASE LEAVE CRITIQUES!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards