Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photographer Recommendations Needed for 12/7/13 wedding in Northern NJ

Hey everyone!I need some photographer suggestions for my wedding on 12/7/13. 
Are there any good photographers within a $1200 budget? 
Also, any good videographers within $1200 or less?The wedding is in Northern NJThanks everyone!

Re: Photographer Recommendations Needed for 12/7/13 wedding in Northern NJ

• Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_photographer-recommendations-needed-for-12713-wedding-in-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:84de2f5f-f990-4c45-8577-1aea1a2727d0Post:ecc0b0f6-834b-41e2-82ad-8ab5b6c2e2d8">Photographer Recommendations Needed for 12/7/13 wedding in Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone! I need some photographer suggestions for my wedding on 12/7/13.  Are there any good photographers within a $1200 budget?  Also, any good videographers within $1200 or less? The wedding is in Northern NJ Thanks everyone!
    Posted by Kex Santos[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Try posting this on your local board to the left.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, if you aren't dead set on having a videographer, I'd put the 1200 you budgeted for the videographer towards the photographer, thereby bumping that budget up to $2400.  You will have better luck finding a photographer in that price range.  Remember, you're photos will last forever, so you want them to be good!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Maybe Erica Lyn from www.ericalynphotography.com. She has off peak pricing during the winter months. Good luck
  • Options

Congrats! I do not have anyone I can recommend but I hired Alex Kaplan of Two Wedding Photographers as they were the most affordable I could find (they are based in north NJ) and I have the worst pictures of our special day. Photogs will show you their best and often retouched work because they want your business. Get recommendations from friends, co-workers, and this site-look at the pictures of the people recommending these photographers. This guy offers free pictures if people give him good reviews-even if I wanted free pics they were all so bad that he actually refunded me a very tiny portion of what I paid him because he could not make an album from the pics he took!!!! Stay away from this photographer and keep searching for someone recommended by actual brides. Best of luck to you.

• Options
    I agree with Joan. Consider adding the 1200 to your photo budget, you'll receive a much better service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards