Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Tuesday

Good morning!  It's a bit icy out there this morning so be careful driving.   I started back to aerobics last night and am so glad I did!  I feel amazing this morning!  I also decided that since I'm only having 4 kids at the wedding (the ones who are in it) that I was going to make them their own favors.  Last night I made them start and flower shaped crayons and they turned out super cute!
  Not a whole lot going on today-have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I'm in early today... foot is feeling MUCH better, thank goodness. Still a bit tender, but at least I'm not in pain everytime I walk. I didn't get it checked out, even though maybe I should have, b/c it felt much better last night.

H- Your weather is nuts! Always ice or snow this winter it seems...no ice here in DC. There's a chance of some flurries on Thurs., but that's it. With temps in the 40s, I think we are finally edging towards spring!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!!

Antoher school day for me so it'll be a long one! I did Jillian's (from the Biggest Loser) on-demand workout last night and I can HARDLY walk today! I'm SO sore!!! haha - I need to start getting my butt in shape! Other than class, nothing too exciting going on today!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

26summer - every day it seems like you have a new WR project to report!! How do you do it?!? Yay for getting so much done!!! :) Also very fun that you started aerobics again!! Are you as sore as I am?

kim- glad to hear your foot is feeling a bit better... I hope it continues to feel better for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! 
    gianna- congrats on St.Pauls!
    Kim- glad to hear your foot feels better! If it feels like more than a bruise tho, I would still get it checked out...
    heather- very cool! I'm also doing little favor bags for the kids coming. shaped crayons sound so cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Back to work today.  Hopefully it goes by quickly.  I'm actually planning on going back to the gym tonight! I decided last night that if I don't go back soon I'm not going to fit in my wedding dress. 

Heather & GMC- Yay for getting aerobics and Jillian's buttkicking! I really do like her.

Kim-Glad to hear your foot feels better. 

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. No swelling or brusing yet...I may have a slight bruise if anything, thank goodness it's not worse!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  It is a dreary day here - I really wanted to stay in bed!

Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!  I have a lot to get done at work today, but this afternoon we're leaving for Aspen for the rest of the week!  Can't wait to take advantage of all that snow and SKI.  Of course, FI was up sick with food poisoning all last night, so I hope he's feeling good enough to get on the plane today.

Heather, seriously, you are like a one-woman wedding machine!  I stand in awe :)

Kim, glad you're feeling a bit better.  Hope you continue to heal up fast.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oohh, have fun on your trip LaFemme! I hope your FI feels better asap! It would be pretty miserable to fly with food poisoning. My dad got it before we left AZ when we went there 8 years ago. Thank goodness he was a bit better when we had to fly out, but he still wasn't feeling that hot. Healthy vibes for him!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lafemme - I LOVE Aspen!! Some of the best skiing I have ever experienced!! And GREAT shopping too - hehe - Enjoy!!! :) Hope FI feels better too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kim- Glad your foot feels better!

GMC-Have you done her shred?  I haven't but everyone says it's awesome I want to try it out.  I bet any of her workouts kick butt!  And yes, my legs are KILLING me today!
    Jen and gmc-I love to craft, it's very relaxing to me and it keeps my stress level down which is why I've been crafting like crazy lately! :-)

Jenn-Have fun in Aspen, i am sooo jealousE!  Hope FI feels better though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    26summer - I did the 30 day shred part 1 last night (I usually do her 'no more trouble zones' which is BRUTAL, but they didn't have in on demand last night!) The 30 day shred was a lot shorter (25 mins as opposed to 1 hr) but it was definitely still intense! I would 100% recommend it!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all, I'm a little late for a "good morning" post but still figure dI would say hello. Not much going on here today. FI needs to take something edible to work tomorrow so I offered to make some brownies and that is the highlight of my afternoon or evening.

Kim- Glad the foot is feeling better!
    Lafem- I love hearing about all of your travels!
    H- That sounds like a fun project, you inspire me to work on WR projects!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!

I love the kids favor ideas.  I have five nieces and nephews who are all in the wedding plus a handful of other kids (about 5-7) who will be there, and I had thought about making activity bags for them. 

Today I have no energy for much, though.  Congested with a sinus headache.  Took a sick day.  Blah.  Slept til 10:30 - don't even feel like watching tv, but determined to go to my training session at the gym for my one month weight/body fat check.  I'm probably crazy, but I think I'm down 5 pounds from my last check and 10 pounds overall, and I want to see!

Hope the day is going well for all of you.  Good luck with brownie making, foot healing, Aspen packing, etc.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too am late to a GM post, but with my new job, I had to wait for tech to get me all set up, so I couldn't log on until school just now.  I have my log in info, so I can see the knut tomorrow I hope!

Yay for everyone working out...I'm still being lazy and just playing in my intramural vball.  We went to bed last night at 930.  lol.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you like the new job so far, Bri!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so far so good!  No one has sworn at me, and it's been 2 whole days :-D.   It's just been boring training crap though.  Do any knotties work in Canonsburg?  I don't recall any, but am hoping?
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bri - you saying you went to bed at 9:30 reminds me of when I was around 12.  My best friend at the time and I prank called some boy whose mother answered and said, "Kindly do not call after 9:00 at night.  We are in bed.  Sleeping!"  We thought that was the most ridiculous thing we'd ever heard then.  Now, I completely understand! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards