North Carolina-Outer Banks

Anyone have any Eden Day Spa reviews?

I have already reserved a spot for my hair and make-up to be done at Eden Day Spa in Corolla. I haven't seen many reviews for them, either good or bad. I cannot go in for a trial run, so I was hoping to get some reviews/feedback on here. Thanks!

Re: Anyone have any Eden Day Spa reviews?

• I am getting my hair done on Friday, April 26th.  I'll be sure to respond once I return the following week... if not too late for you;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_anyone-have-any-eden-day-spa-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:7e1b5b42-a3f7-465c-b790-4bf0539c1aedPost:1a28de15-8d2f-4c65-bf0e-a494cd7f798e">Re: Anyone have any Eden Day Spa reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting my hair done on Friday, April 26th.  I'll be sure to respond once I return the following week... if not too late for you;)
    Posted by Must Love Oatmeal[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, thanks! I am getting married 5/26, so that will be helpful!
  • Ok Spring Daisy!  I am back from Corolla and Eden Day Spa.  Here you go... first, let me tell you that it was somewhat difficult to find.  If looking at the Food Lion shopping center, to your far left are shops.  Eden DS is located up the stairs.  Yes, stairs.  Really do need to look far left and almost behind the buildings.  Denise was ready when I arrived.  Oh, very nice place.  Appeared to be a full salon/spa.  Friendly staff.  Back to Denise... I showed her 3 versions of what I was looking for.  A side-sweep, somewhat pinned to the side, with "beach waves" in the ponytail.  She was very friendly and confident.  Two requirements I explained to her:  NO POOF and NO TIGHT CURLS.  I got both!  I politely said this wouldn't do and Dennis accommodated my request to fix.  She de-poofed the crown of my head and brushed out the side "curls".  When I left I was satisfied (it really was a pretty look), I returned to the house and continued to brush out the curls.  It looked fine.  All of my guests gave my hairstyle HIGH MARKS.  We are our own worst critiques.  In pictures, it looks really great!  Denise and Eden DS will treat you and your hair fine:)
  • This makes me feel so much better! Thank you for posting your review!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards