• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Happy Fri!`

Last night I got home and crashed in my comfy chair relieved that is was Fri, only to be crushed to find out that it was NOT Fri and I had to go back to work and deal with crazy tomorrow.  And by crazy I mean a client that is mad at me for not prescribing antibiotics for an infection I haven't diagnosed. (he has done this to me 2 weeks ago for insulin) good golly he is making me crazy.  

Whats up this weekend?

ours is busy busy! I have a meeting all morning tomorrow (blech!!) and then bowling. Sun is church and the Nats game wahoo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Happy Fri!`

• Happy Friday!!

I have off today. I have a dr's appt. at 11, I need to get an oil change in my car, and go grocery shopping. And I should probably clean the house since it's a mess. None of that sounds fun and I'd like to not do any of it. haha! 
    This weekend I have no plans. I work 8-4 Sat&Sun. Saturday evening I'll go to Mass. A friend of mine from work invited me to go out to Applebee's for half price apps., but they aren't going until 9pm, and with working the next day at 8 I just don't think I could do it. I'd only be able to stay for like an hour and it's a half hour drive for me to get there. I'm old. Going out at 9pm is just too late for me. lol

Aggie - Sorry about your crazy client! People are nuts. Have fun this weekend! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Morning! I have back to back meetings today. Here is hoping that today is better than yesterday since work sucked yesterday. Tears again! I am thinking it might be time to step back but I will stick it out for now. I love the people I work with just hate the politics of this place.

Tonight we are going to dinner with H's family to a yummy place, Mario's. It is one of the better restaurants in the area. I am looking forward to the steak and dessert! Tomorrow I have to make the royal icing butterflies for my niece cupcakes third birthday party. It is next weekend but you can make these months in advance and store them. Than some more painting of the hallway.

Aggie: Sounds like a fun weekend! Hope the patients gets off the crazy train.
    JLQ: You should go out and have one drink. It sounds like fun!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Morning!

So glad it's Friday. Just hoping the day flies. This week has tired me out.

Aggie, so sorry about the crazy clients. We have those too.
    J, I have to get an oil change too and I've been putting it off. And I have to go grocery shopping and clean. So I'm right there with you. And I don't want to do it either!
    Degrea, mail me some of those butterflies? :)

So I'm a single mom until Sunday. And bad timing since the kidlet is being a major crank monster. Not eating, whining, just being fussy in general. Fun times. H is up in PA with MIL and one SIL going through his dad's house and cleaning it out and doing all that fun stuff.

Tomorrow I need to go get an oil change since I'm about 1,000 miles over. I got my car in October and I'm already at 9500 miles. I need to stop driving so much. I don't really have anything else planned for the weekend. With it being just me and Chase, we might just go do the oil change, run to Target and I was thinking of taking him out to lunch somewhere like Panda Express or something to see if he likes it.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, I got all my errands done. Thank goodness! It's gross out. Rainy and cold. So now I'm in for the rest of the night! 

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • oh my.  Just call me Dr. Death today.  It was a rough Friday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_happy-fri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:0ed916ce-5add-4cc4-a826-7ad75bd0d78bPost:94c1a44e-2fa3-4d1a-8ea6-75abe2edd246">Re: Happy Fri!`</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh my.  Just call me Dr. Death today.  It was a rough Friday.
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]
    (((hugs))) love. I'm sorry.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image