• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

hey hey its monday

And I can't stay awake!  Good thing I don't have too but this is a rather unproductive day off so far. 

My inlaws were in town this weekend. H and his dad built our fence and his mom and I planted flowers. It was a good weekend. 

How was your weekend?

Joy how is the house?  It's yours now right?   
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: hey hey its monday

• jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    Hello!
    I worked, so my weekend was lame. Saturday DH had his battle bots competition, and they did really well for their first year. Took 4th out of 14, so pretty good! I'm sad I missed it.
    Yesterday we went to the movie theater up town and saw "Identity Theif". It was good. Pretty funny! We enjoyed it.  They are getting Ironman 3 in this week, so we plan to go  back. DH wants to go on Thursday because they are doing a 9pm showing. He's nuts! 

Aggie - Sounds like a fun weekend! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Our weekend was good. We didn't do too much. Saturday we went to DH aunt and uncles so he could help with renos. Charlie and I just bummed around and played outside. Yesterday was church and random play time.....

oh and yeah this just happened.......look down! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning!

J, Identity Thief is the movie with Jason Bateman, right?
    Aggie, go take a nap! ;)
    Echo....YAY!!!

My weekend was good. H got a new car on Saturday and we went grocery shopping Sunday. Today? just working. Not much going on here. H is going back up to PA on Thursday, so it'll be just me and the kidlet until Sunday morning.
    Anniversary
  • Ya, the movie with Jason Bateman. And Melissa McCarthy, who was SO good! 

Echo - YAY! Congratulations! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I love Melissa Mc....the rest of her name! I want to see that movie!! And thanks :
  • Congrats echo!

Kris I did nap and now feel totally lazy and am so ok with it!  

Jlq the battle bots sounds fun I am sad you couldn't go too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good Afternoon Ladies! H and I went shopping this weekend to the Outlet in Waterloo. Half way between Syracuse and Rochester for those of you who care. We did some damage but I now have everything I need for the summer and Vegas! Wohoo! Sat night SIL and me had a scrapbooking party. I am officially caught up, which is amazing. She has a little ways to go but she made some good progress. I also got to try out my new circuit cartilage and I am in love. It is wicked cute and useful! On Sunday H did yard work while I did laundry and read a book. I wish we had the outdoor furniture out because it would have been a nice day to sit outside and read but it is still in the barn. Plus if I was outside I would have never remember to change loads, haha!

Echo: Congrats!
    Aggie: Sounds like a fun weekend! I bet it is nice to have the fence up with the dog.
    JLQ: Yea H! 4th place is a great start!
    Kris: How many more trips do you think your H will have to make? Good luck to him and you this weekend. I bet it is taxing on both of you.
    Joy: YEAH HOUSE?? How is the head? Did the migraine finally leave the building?
    Lois: T&P's for you and your family!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to Re: hey hey its monday:
    [QUOTE]Kris: How many more trips do you think your H will have to make? Good luck to him and you this weekend. I bet it is taxing on both of you.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

He shouldn't need to make any more trips. They thought when they planned this one that they would be doing a lot of work this time around, but that's not the case. They were planning on doing a thorough cleaning to see if they could sell the house in better shape, but they got an offer for as is and it was pretty much what they were expecting. So this trip won't be as tiring as the last. And when he's gone, it really isn't too bad being alone with Chase. The other night H went to get us dinner and I got Chase ready for bed. H usually helps me with all that, but without him there, it went so much smoother. It was weird.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards