• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Happy Friday!

Hi ladies!

Just popping in to wish you all a happy weekend! Anyone have anything fun planned? We're going to my hometown to be with my mom. Not sure if you saw it (if we're FB friends you would have), but my dad passed away on 4/13. We're all doing okay, but I'm trying to be with my mom as much as possible while I can stlil travel.

Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had a chance to be on much lately, but I hope life is treating you all well!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• So sorry to hear about your dad, Lois. That's awful.  :(

I got nothing fun for this weekend. I work. Maybe go see a movie Saturday evening. We'll see. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am so sorry to hear that Lois! My prayers are you with you and your family!

Our weekend is not too exciting. Tonight we are having my bil and sil and bil and gf over for dinner. Every month we do a dinner at one of our houses. It's kind of awesome that we have done so well keeping up with them. It's been 1.5 years almost since we started. It kind of makes me sad that my sisters all live at least 4 hours away and that we can't do that.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry, Lois. How's your mom, doing? How are you?

We're going to the Dodge dealership tomorrow because H wants to trade in his car. He's got a 2011 Charger and wants to trade it in for the 2013. His model kind of sucks. So many recalls on it in the 2 years he's had it. The engine light is always on becuase of the computer system, too, so you don't even know if there's a problem or not. Then when you take it in, they say they fix it and the light is still on. Then we get something in the mail that there's another recall. The 13 also has better gas mileage, so that's a plus.

Other than that, I don't think we have anything planned.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards