• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hi.

What's going on?

I got nothing. 
I have the on-call phone at work this week. No one better call off, or I'm going to punch that person. 
Saturday is DH's battle bots competition, and I really want to go, but I work, and so far everyone I've asked can't cover for me. Boooo. I miss everything fun. WAH! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Hi.

• Hi!

Not much going on over here either.

Last night for dinner I made parmesan crusted chicken and H, who is a very picky eater, loved it. The recipe called for regular mayoniase mixed with parmesan cheese, but I substitued with miracle whip. H doesn't eat miracle whip. So I didn't tell him. :)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hi!
    LOL Kris about the miracle whip
    I hope you don't have to work JLQ!

Not too much going on here.. Lulu is taking an unexpected nap and not sure what to do with myself LOL.. I am sure there is a ton I SHOULD be doing but blah.
    Read Looking for Alaska and was disappointed.. not nearly as good as TFIOS
    Picking up the new Kristen Hannah book today and am excited about that.

Anyone have plans for their 2 year anniversary coming up???
    photo 079784b6-db39-45bd-baa4-d4d1663846f3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would like my head to just give. it. up.  I've had a headache for about five days straight now.  I'm sick of Excedrin and feeling lousy. 

We bought a house, Mase.  I'm pretty sure for our two year anniversary we're going to sit in it.  Hehe.  We actually have dinner reservations at Barbuzzo for that night (two weeks - yikes). 
  • Hi Masey!

Forget about our anniversaries. You've got a first birthday coming up! Do you have any plans?

I'm not sure if we'll be going on our actual anniversary, or a weekend, but we'll be going to the restaurant we had our reception at. We'll be doing that every year. I hadn't even thought about like a gift or anything...

Joy, sorry your headache is going on for so long! Didn't you say at one time you thought it was related to your BC? Are you changing that? Or have you already?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_hi-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:e6a27926-e71b-48ae-baae-5b4f49f6dd0aPost:cd01ddea-59db-48b7-993c-21d4c0182b98">Re: Hi.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Joy, sorry your headache is going on for so long! Didn't you say at one time you thought it was related to your BC? Are you changing that? Or have you already?
    Posted by kris2131[/QUOTE]

I actually went off bcp about two and a half months ago.  It's been - um - special.  I'm assuming that this is related to my body re-regulating itself.  Although, last June I had a similar string of headaches without going near any migraine triggers.  ::sigh::
  • Ugh, I'm sorry Joy.  Feel better!!

Masey - Nothing big planned for our anniversary.  I took the day off just because I need to take vacation days before they expire at the end of June.  I also found that TFIOS was his best work by far.  Unlike a lot of people, I wasn't too impressed with his other work.  Were they good books?  Yes, but not amazing like everyone says they are IMO.

Not much going on here.  I was in Chicago on Sunday and came back yesterday.  It was nice to be out of the office for the day :)  And Chicago is always fun.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi Ladies! I had training all day, well actually two different trainings at the same time. I bounced from room to room.

Masey- We will be in Vegas for our ann. so I am sure we will do something, but we don't have anything planned per say.
    Joy-Booooo! I am sorry you are feeling so crappy! Fingers Crossed it goes away tonight.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Masey - I agree, Looking for Alaska was good, but not on the same level as TFIOS. 
    I haven't thought much about what to do for our anniversary. I'm supposed to work that day, which kind of stinks. I also work the weekend before and after, so who knows when we'll celebrate. 

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards