Florida-South Florida

BM Dress

A friend of mine gave me a website to look for BM dresses, they have really nice dresses from the website  its called weddingdressbee.com  

Would you girls have your BM's order dresses online? I would like to see it on them before selecting the dresses. Opinions?

Re: BM Dress

• It looks like a Chinese vendor so be careful if you decide to use them for your BM dresses. Personally, I wouldn't use them but that's me (I'm a worry wart). Just curious, what price range are do you want stay in for your BM dresses?
  • I haven't asked them what they can afford, I know that if they go with Davids Bridal they can 20 dollars off , since I got my wedding dress there. I would like to keep it under 150...especially if you minus 20 dollars it'll be 130 so that's not too bad, I know what its like to spend on BM dresses since I was a bridesmaid 7 times...so I know it gets costly once I speak with them I'll ask what they can afford and stick within that bugdet.  do you all know any other places for bridesmaid dress, besides davids bridal just for options.
  • Not sure what your wedding colors are or what your BM's dress color would be...but if it's not a difficult color (like burnt orange which were my BM dresses) then I would check out JcPenney's, Macy's or Camille La Vie (http://www.camillelavie.com/). Another a good place to look at is the brand Forever Yours, they are pretty inexpensive :)
  • I haven't decided on 100% for the colors, I do like plum/grape as a color, its goes really nice with my wedding dress, which is ivory, I do like blue, not just sure what shade of blue, I never thought colors would be hard to decide on, but I'm finding that it is. I"m getting married in the spring, but I'm not a big fan of pastel colors, like light pinks and lavanders, I like bright or deep colors. I'll keep those stores in  mind for BM dresses. I also hear group usa in sawgrass mall has nice dresses.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bm-dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:fc5e2c72-0d94-43ef-a7de-d938fa3bfdf7Post:f0f60dfc-95af-4bb7-8f45-1832126126e2">Re: BM Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't decided on 100% for the colors, I do like plum/grape as a color, its goes really nice with my wedding dress, which is ivory, I do like blue, not just sure what shade of blue, I never thought colors would be hard to decide on, but I'm finding that it is. I"m getting married in the spring, but I'm not a big fan of pastel colors, like light pinks and lavanders, I like bright or deep colors. I'll keep those stores in  mind for BM dresses. I also hear group usa in sawgrass mall has nice dresses.
    Posted by slgirl21[/QUOTE]
    Group USA is now known as Camille La Vie which it's one of the stores I mentioned and yes, they do have nice dresses :) Since you will have a Spring wedding....plum is a nice color, a peacock blue would also be nice, if you want something in the pink family then how about Magenta? I too hate pastels, lol! Personally, when I think of Spring the first color which comes to mind is yellow....and out of all the pastels, yellow wouldn't be bad or even a canary yellow would look good with your ivory wedding dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards