Wedding Classifieds

Wedding dress Mori Lee 6703 for sale

Mori Lee Style 6703-Voyage Collection Never worn. Still in bag . Retail price is $450 at ALL locations. I have done my research! Size 12. I am normally a size 4. Runs big. Very easy alterations. Remeber though, I am a 32 bustline, and my hips are 36". This size chart runs extremely high. Mori Lee features an asymmetrical ruched bodice with strapless sweetheart neckline. Exquisite beading embellishes a high waist, while yards and yards of chiffon fabric create an A-line flowing skirt with chapel length train. Buttons down the entire back. US Size 12 Bust (inches) 38 Waist (inches) 29.5 Hips (inches) 41.5 Back Design: Mid Back Bodice: Embellished Dress Length: Floor Length with Train Dress Style: Wedding Gown Embellishment: Beads Embellishment Location: Bodice Fabric: Chiffon-Lighweight Neckline: Strapless Sweetheart Skirt: Flowing Sleeves/Strap: Strapless Waistline: Fitted Review of Dress: Mori Lee 6703: Get ready to be the center of attention in this Mori Lee 6703 wedding gown.The strapless gown is feminine and soft with its small train for a touch of elegance and fitted waistline and bodice that features beautiful beading for a stunning and gentle spark of glamour. This chiffon gown has a feminine and traditional flowing skirt that creates a naturally beautiful look you'll adore while walking down the aisle.

Re: Wedding dress Mori Lee 6703 for sale

• cated32cated32 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Mori Lee Style 6703-Voyage Collection Never worn. Still in bag . Retail price is $450 at ALL locations. I have done my research! Size 12. I am normally a size 4. Runs big. Very easy alterations. Remeber though, I am a 32 bustline, and my hips are 36". This size chart runs extremely high. Mori Lee features an asymmetrical ruched bodice with strapless sweetheart neckline. Exquisite beading embellishes a high waist, while yards and yards of chiffon fabric create an A-line flowing skirt with chapel length train. Buttons down the entire back. US Size 12 Bust (inches) 38 Waist (inches) 29.5 Hips (inches) 41.5 Back Design: Mid Back Bodice: Embellished Dress Length: Floor Length with Train Dress Style: Wedding Gown Embellishment: Beads Embellishment Location: Bodice Fabric: Chiffon-Lighweight Neckline: Strapless Sweetheart Skirt: Flowing Sleeves/Strap: Strapless Waistline: Fitted Review of Dress: Mori Lee 6703: Get ready to be the center of attention in this Mori Lee 6703 wedding gown.The strapless gown is feminine and soft with its small train for a touch of elegance and fitted waistline and bodice that features beautiful beading for a stunning and gentle spark of glamour. This chiffon gown has a feminine and traditional flowing skirt that creates a naturally beautiful look you'll adore while walking down the aisle.
  • cated32cated32 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013
    Please post this on the Wedding Classifieds board. The link is to the left under "wedding boards."
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards