Wedding Classifieds

VIP appointment for Kleinfeld warehouse sale available!!

I bought a voucher on gilt city, but I ended up ordering a dress today from Kleinfeld and would rather not go to the sale after all...anybody interested in taking this off my hands?? Sale is May 7th and the voucher gets you a one hour one on one appointment at 12:30pm, additional 30 off gowns, and to spend on men's accessories and bridal accessories!

Re: VIP appointment for Kleinfeld warehouse sale available!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_vip-appointment-for-kleinfeld-warehouse-sale-available?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:cb8769dc-637a-4441-8b7b-82474bd98298Post:8b99cdca-35bd-4c30-bc56-e033884c4292">VIP appointment for Kleinfeld warehouse sale available!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought a voucher on gilt city, but I ended up ordering a dress today from Kleinfeld and would rather not go to the sale after all...anybody interested in taking this off my hands?? Sale is May 7th and the voucher gets you a one hour one on one appointment at 12:30pm, additional 30 off gowns, and to spend on men's accessories and bridal accessories!
    Posted by Castroem[/QUOTE]
    Hi Castroem, I am actually interested in this! Question though - do you know if it is transferable without any issues coming up through Gilt or Kelinfelds?
  • Is this still available?
  • Hi is this still available???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards